Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Details

It was such a relief being able to share our big news with everyone the past few weeks. I have never been good with telling lies and have felt rather guilty not to mention a bad friend. Bailing on plans, not answering phone calls, pouring the occasional "mocktail" was not easy for me. Now I just want the baby bump to start showing so I can have an excuse for the excessive wearing of sweat pants.

Until my posts become about pregnancy, babies and everything associated with the two, I would like to share a few more wedding posts.

Our ceremony and reception would not have been what they were without all of the details. I will admit that I planned for months, learned how to sew, and had a dining room table and guest room that was unusable for months. This doesn't count the tornado that I left upstairs at Geoff's parents house. We wanted it done our way. Blood, sweat, tears and champagne. Lots of champagne.

Geoff and I touched every detail and because of that were extremely proud how everything turned out. 

























The hours spent driving from one thrift store to another, sewing yards of fabric, being covered in glue and counting down to our big day were 100% worth it. People will see your hard work and know the love that went into every single detail. 

I wish I had even more pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment