Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Afternoon Tea

Following the attempted rehearsal and my "power nap", it was time for the bridal tea hosted by my lovely grandmother and aunt. The tea was held at Chelseas Village Tea Tea Room located in downtown Asheville. We sat outside and enjoyed the perfect summer weather, dined on a tasty lunch and sipped champagne. My grandmother even shared a few embarrassing stories with the group but that is her job, right?

The beautiful hostesses: my Grandmother Phyllis & Aunt Carol

The Cappello Ladies from California

My amazing bridesmaids

Geoff's sister, grandmother & mother

My moms & grandmas

We had such a lovely time.  It was nice being able to spend time with family and friends that I don't get to see as often as I would like prior to all of the wedding festivities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment