Thursday, August 23, 2012

That View. Rehearsal Dinner.

I know that traditionally the bride is hands off when it comes to planning the rehearsal dinner but I just had to voice my input of where it was to be help: The Country Club of Asheville.


We chose this venue 90% for the view & 10% for the food. The food is always great BUT the view is an ideal Asheville view. 



As you will see if other posts, we included multiple wedding festivities that all of our guests were invited to but we felt it was important to keep the rehearsal dinner intimate. The guest list included our parents, siblings, officiant, bridal party, and dates. As well as one additional friend that we referred to as "the alternate".   Our photographer, Kirsten from Spotted Dog Photography joined us and captured the evening. 

With such a great back drop we were able to capture some fun group pictures. 

Sorority Sister Bridesmaids

Childhood BFF from CA Jen

Sorority Sister & Building Construction Major, Emily

Sorority Sister & Always Fabulous Hannah

Sorority Sister, 1st Week of College BFF Lindsay

The Wonderful In-laws 

Geoff's Childhood Friend Kyle 

Kyle & Geoff

A Few Bridesmaids & Groomsmen

Jen & Lindsay

My Sister & Mom

Sorority Big & Little

Our Officiant Wendy Who is My SIL's SIL 

My Mother and I Both Rock'n the Metallic 

My Lovely Family

The Girls

My Men

I will share additional pictures from the night soon. 

PS. My dress is Lilly Pulitzer if you were wondering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment