Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Ladies

One of the first things I did after the engagement was determine my bridal party. I wanted my bridesmaids to all mean something very important to me and know that they all impacted me in different stages of my life even if we hadn't seen each other in years. I have lived in three different states. Five out of my six bridesmaids also live in separate states. Luckily I had two that live in Florida. 


Being so far away from my closest friends made the task of asking them in person to be my bridesmaid nearly impossible. I took this as an opportunity to get creative and send them a gift. I found these adorable rose rings on Etsy that came with a note asking each of them to be my  bridesmaid. I wrapped the packages up and sent them in the mail. Needless to say they all said yes. 

The ladies: 


Hannah
Sorority pledge class sisters. Occasional roomie. Biggest heart. 


Kelle
My little sister who is not so little anymore. Lives in Asheville. Is visiting FL soon.


Emily.
Sorority sister. Building construction major. Loving life in DC.


Jen.
Childhood best friend. Teammate. Lives in CA but needs to move to FL.


Lindsay. 
Sorority pledge class sister. Engaged at the same time. Luckily lives in Florida.  


April.
Geoff's only sister. A dear friend before being my SIL. 


I adore all of these ladies and was so grateful to have them all make the trip to NC and be part of our big day. I want a reunion soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment